Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tessera: Implementation Of Strategic Initiatives And Starboard's Involvement May Create Substantial Upside



I have posted an article on Seeking alpha which goes into details about how to profit from and why Tessera Technologies (TSRA), will create upside for medium term investors. The upside is approximately USD 6 a share.


If anyone reading do invest in special situations, this might make a good read. Either you can click on the title or go to Seeking Alpha and  and check out "kedar special situations" Its under Long Ideas ideas for Tessera Technologies (TSRA)

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Well i read it very wonderful and convincing.Great idea on posting it you really help other people :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, Thank you. You are most welcome. I will keep writing it until such day I open my own fund. So enjoy the read. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Would you mind introducing yourself? Where are you from? What do you do?

      Delete
  2. I love it when theirs news on some technology stock besides apple. Theirs so many promising companies involved in technology that you seldom hear about.

    ReplyDelete